Learn Blender for 3D Printing - LIVE with Make Anything!
Today we got the honor of going LIVE on MakeAnything's YouTube channel.
This was truly a dream come true and we had a tone of fun. Check out the recording of our Blender 2.8 for 3D Printing - LIVE Workshop, below.
In this video, Devin learns:
- Blender UI basics
- Setting up Blender's scale in millimeters (mm)
- Setting up a virtual studio for his CR-10 3D printer
- Creating a custom default layout
- Moving & editing his models
- Flexible design workflows for 3D printing (Non-Destructive / Generative Design)
- Modifiers: ReMesh, WireFrame, Subdivision Surface, Decimate, Solidify, & MultiResolution.
- How to use the addon 3D Print Toolbox & Booltool
- and two sculpting workflows!
Let us know in the comments what you learned!
If you want to take this Blender 2.8 for 3D printing lesson, you can sign up for the FREE Beginner 101 course at http://Design.PTT.live